How to Apply for Refund
- Prescribed Refund Application Form can be obtained from our office. Refund request made verbally or through phone/email/fax shall not be entertained in any case.
- Refund Application in the prescribed format will be accepted along with original fee receipt, Identity Card, Attendance Card as per the slab wise last dates mentioned in Course Booklet. No refund will be made after the Second Refund Last Date, except special cases as below.
- Refund will be credited in your (Father / Mother / Student) bank account through NEFT / RTGS mode only. For this you have to submit cancelled cheque or bank passbook’s first page copy along with Refund form.
- Refund rules are SAME even
A. If a student joins late or
B. if a student doesn’t join or attend even a single class after depositing the fee.
Refund in Special Case along with After Last Date of Second Refund
If a Student gets admission in any Medical / Engineering College located in India for MBBS / BDS / B.Tech. / B.E. / B.Arch. through any Competitive Examination, refund will be made after deducting 50% of the prescribed fee out of amount paid by the student. Refund of fee will be applicable only for the aforesaid courses. Last date for such special case refund is 30/09/2017 For this following documents must be submitted along with prescribed Refund Application Form.
- Original Fee Receipt of WINSIGHT.
- Identity Card of WINSIGHT.
- Attendance Card of WINSIGHT.
- Photo Copy of College Call Letter / Counseling Letter.
- Fee Receipt of College Admission.
- Admission in a particular course at a particular location is subject to availability of seats.
- Keep your fee receipt safely, in many cases it will work as an authentic proof of your registration at WINSIGHT.
- After completing the Admission process, student’s Batch & Building details will be sent to him/her by SMS on Mobile number, 2 days before class commencement. After that he/she has to report in the Institute / Class Venue along with his/her Unique Electronic ID-Card, on the date & time as specified in SMS.
- After Fee Deposition Course/Phase/Stream/Study Center Change is permissible (subject to availability of seat and performance of the student ) on payment of prescribed fee as per list given below along with the difference of Course Fee :
Percentage (%) deduction of respective standard fee (week from the Prescribed Date of joining Classes):
|% Fee Deduction||5%||30%||40%||50%||60%|
|% Fee Deduction||70%||75%||80%||85%||95%|
An additional 5 % will be levied for the processing and Winsight’s welcome kit.