The Admission to Winsight Classroom Programs at Jaipur is offered only after qualifying an Admission Test in form of WINSAT (Winsight Scholarship cum Admission Test). The student also gets a chance to earn Scholarships upto 90% based on their performance in Winsat.
Completely filled Application Form for WINSAT should reach us at least two days before the WINSAT Date. You will receive your WINSAT Admit Card from our website or from office and affix a recent passport size color photograph on it and bring the same at the given Test Center.
Once the student qualifies the Test, the applicable fee can be deposited before the due date mentioned against the programs. The fee can be deposited through any one of the following modes :
- Through Net Banking
Fee can be deposited through Net Banking facility available at our website.
- Through Cash Deposition in Bank
Fee in cash can also be deposited at any Branch of ICICI Bank (Details are available with admission kit) and submit the deposition receipt in Winsight Office.
- Through Demand Draft / At Par Cheque
Fee can also be deposited through Single Crossed Demand Draft / At Par Cheque of the requisite amount at any Jagatpura Jaipur centre.
- Demand Draft / At Par Cheque should be in favour of “Oliver Blue Education Private Limited” from Nationalized Bank, payable at Jaipur (Raj.). (The Branch of the bank should be in Jaipur).
- Student must write his / her Name, Form Number, Mobile No. on the back side of Demand Draft / At Par Cheque.
- Please ensure that the cheque submitted should be CTS 2010 complaint.
- Please ensure balance in account before depositing the Fee by Cheque. No cutting & over writing allowed. At Par Cheque should be issued from the bank account of either student himself or his / her father / mother only (Third part cheque not allowed).
- BY POST : Demand Draft / At Par Cheque can be sent through post / courier. Make sure that FEE must be received at our Corporate Office / Classroom Centre office two days before the course commencement date.
- BY HAND : To deposit Demand Draft / At Par Cheque by hand at our office, first the student has to collect a pre-printed fee challan from our any Centre Office and fill it carefully before depositing.
Important Points to Remember
- Fee Deposition Time : 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Fee in cash is not accepted at our office. Fee in cash can be deposited only at bank branch / counter.
- In case of Cheque Return, Student will not be allowed in class with immediate effect & legal action will be taken under the Negotiable Instrument Act. (Demand Draft / At Par Cheque Return charge Rs. 500/-)